CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Movie with lots of popcorn

Me and Paige went to see Kit Kittredge, It was very cute! about a little girl wants to be journalist. Paige did good, she did get a bit bored but she sat through it! we did not even get up to go potty. She told me she had to go but I knew better, so I made her wait. It was fun and we actually between the 2 of us went through a small popcorn. Not good for the ole diet. But neither was the Frap I got on the way home!! It was fun!
We did not go to the fireworks last night, but did get to enjoy watching some from the porch. The kids a few houses down shot some off in the street. So that was a nice treat. Needless to say we were up till about 1030p and up this morning by 630A, of course Landon was up way before that. He like getting up at 5A. But I'll take it!! He is soo sweet in the morning!
I got a call from one of my mom's life long friends last night about 9p. One of her good friends daughter was murdered this week in Lawrence KS. She was only 25 going to college with a major in law. She unfortunately met the wrong man and he killed her. Please pay for her family!!
On a lighter note. Thanks Holly for the link!! I am seriously thinking about getting one. It would be perfect for Landon!! And I am a NASCAR fan, so headed up to watch some of the race!! That is if Paige does not make me turn the channel!!
Have a good rest of the weekend!!
Tami

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

I'm so sorry to read of such a tragedy. My Prayers are going out to them.