CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bath Time!!!!

It has been soo long since I have been able to give Landon a bath. He just has not tolerated it. Everyone has told me how well a warm bath has help there child. I have not tried to give him one for a while so I thought I would try and he actually tolerated it!! Now he is fast asleep. I bought a CD with relaxing music and ocean waves in the background. I figured if it didn't work for him, it would for me!! Such a stress reliever!! He has been pretty calm today, still week and tight breathing at times but the muscles are more relaxed. The tightening periods have decreased!! That in itself is a relief. I know he is much more comfortable today than he has been. I took pics and here they are. Thank you all so so much for the prayers!!

During Bath

After Bath

1 comment:

Holly said...

Sweet Angel Boy!! I am glad everyone is feeling sometime of peace in that home. I am in constant prayer for you guys. He looks so peaceful!