CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Conversation with sweet Paige

I had to jot this down, before I forget her exact words. Her fever cam back last night and she wanted me to lay with her while she tried to sleep. My first words were, "Ok, I will lay with you but, we have to be quiet and try to sleep."

5 seconds after my words***************
(P is Paige talking---M is me)

P-Mommy
M-Yes Paige
P-My panties go up my bum
M-Oh really
P-Yeah do yours do that too?
M-Yes sweetie, they do
P-I just do this and pull them out (demonstrates)
M-Good I 'm glad that you can make yourself more comfortable

Is that hilarious or what!!! She is too funny. I tried not to laugh because I really wanted her to sleep but really I could not resist!!

Also she has been asking about Landon's boy parts when I change him. I just told her that is his bottom. So she thinks girls have bums and boys have bottoms.

2 comments:

Holly said...

OH heavens- now I am going to have to write Sophi's theory on Troy's boy parts... LOL
That is cute!! I really enjoyed that, it made me smile! OK- I am off the write another blog- LOL

Michaelene said...

Teeheehee :o)
That's pretty funny, bottoms and bums, you're going to have to tell her the real truth, someday!! When I was little my mom told me not to play with my bellybutton. In my own little mind, I figured out why, because it was like a balloon and if it came "untied" I would whoosh around the room like a balloon being deflated...still working on that in therapy...I wonder what Paige will associate with this story you guys shared! I Love this post! Thanks for sharing a peek into bedtime =)

I did put on one of my posts about the Sangria...it's fabulous! I don't know if you have a copyright on that, but someone else wants the recipe. Can I give it?