CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!!

Wow time has gone by soo fast. Not sure what the plans for tonight are. I really want Paige to see the fireworks, we will have to battle the crowds! I am sure she will love it! Last year were in Kansas and were able to our own fireworks show. So this will be new for her! We have a hospsice volunteer coming out this morning to spend some special time with Paige. They will color and do pretty much whatever she wants and try to talk about her feelings. She loves that they come to see her for a change!! We have never met this lady before, but she sounds very nice and she is very excited to come spend some time!! I think tomorow I will try to take her to see Wall-E. And swim in the pool and get some sun! Landon is still doing wonderful! I love these days and hope they last for a while!
Thanks to the troops that serve our country to keep us safe and free!!!!!
Have a safe and Happy weekend!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Michaelene said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful evening, no matter what you decide to do!

Hospice nurses are something so unique, aren't they? We had a wonderful hospice nurse for my Nana - her name is Gigi. These people are incredibly intelligent in so many aspects of life and illness. Lucky Paige, I hope she will feel safe enough with someone new to try to express her feelings.

Hope Landon stays well for a very long stretch - Prayers & Blessings.

Shan said...

Glad you guys are having a good day, I hope Mike is able to enjoy it with you. I CANNOT WAIT for Luke to get home:) I'm so glad the little man is doing well, Marie is settling again too. I'm resting up and ready to go on the warpath next week for a meds change. Ugh! Love to all- Shan