CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fishies aren't supposed to float............

Ok, well we lost a fish. Poor thing. It was the old fish too, not even one of the new fish. We have had this fish for a year now. I added the other goldfish in the same bowl yesterday and sure enough I walked in this morning to wake Paige and it was belly flopped at the top of the water. Last night I was on the phone with a friend, I get a phone call 1 time a week (that is other than docs and stuff) and of course as soon as I get in mid conversation Paige comes up and starts saying I want this, I want to do this........So I just said ok, go do it. Well I guess she fed the fish....... Then she came back over and I think I remember her saying she fed them alot.......My mom went in and dug some of it out. But this fish eats like no tomorrow and may have already eaten a ton..... so that is the only thing I can think of that could have happened......
Paige she could have cared less. We took him in I made a comment on him looking bloated and flushed him. So of course all I heard all morning was "wow he was really bloated, that is crazy" I can only imagine what she told all the kids and teachers at preschool!! So hopefully the other 2 will survive!!

1 comment:

Shan said...

Tami, I'm cracking up at Paige. Josie is talking like that too now "man, that is craaaazy". They're such big girls (when did that happen?)!