CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lazzzzzy Day

Today is an inside lazy day. Pagie has a fever and Landon was having a rough time so I gave him ativan an he has been sleeping the last few hours. Paige woke in the middle of the night with a fever and still had it this morning. With IB and Tylenol it has finally subsided. She has not wanted to go outside, even to play tag. So we have been inside coloring and cutting with scissors.

I am tired, I need some uninterrupted sleep. I know once I get it though I will have gotten too much sleep and feel horrible. Paige was supposed to go to the Eaton days parade and then the fireworks tonight. She was bummed but not too bad. We will do something special when she is feeling better!!

It feels strange to sit inside. I feel as if I should be doing something. The house is mostly clean, Paige is watching Little Bill and Landon is still asleep. I feel lost without anything to do! I am starting to get used to the single parent thing. It keeps me busy. Mike has come and gone this week very little. He was coming every night or every other night but this week it was 2 times. So I guess we are both getting settled being split. I have less to worry about these days!


Here is to a good weekend. As of Friday I was down about 11 pounds. Not as much as I would have liked but not too bad!! I need to stop cheating on the weekends. After being at children's yesterday, we went through A&W and got some icecream. Last time I ordered a small chocolate chip cookie dough polar swirl and they only put the cookie dough on the very top, did not even mix it up....So this time I ordered another but asked for extra chocolate chip cookie dough. i am not kidding you, 3/4 of the cup was filled with it. I barely had any icecream at all. It was too funny.

Enjoy some pics.....
BTW--Paige is no longer eating fruit chews, she is now into popsicles. She only gets 1 a day and no other sweets! This is why in the this picture her lips are sooo red!


3 comments:

Michaelene said...

Honey! I had no idea you guys were splitting! I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how it feels to be a single parent, it's hard, very hard. Sweetie, I'm here if you ever need to talk or vent or cry or anything.

Good job keeping Miss Sugar Bugs away from the fruit chews, mama! Bribery, I believe, will get you everywhere with little ones (sometimes big ones, too ;) The pictures are adorable - I love her red princess lips - super sweet!

I'm still Praying for sweet boy. It hurts my heart to hear that his muscles are so stiff :(
I really hope he doesn't pick up the little bug Paige has.

Praying for you all of you, honey. Good job on the -11#!!! I need some serious help, it's been 13 months since I had Sophia and I'm still +10# --- I have such a hard time not drinking wine and eating too much cheese, dang it! How are you dropping the weight, just watching what you're eating? Exercise?

Holly said...

I love the pictures!! I love popcicles, Sophia calls them 'HOPCICLES'....
Enjoy them!
Kudos on the 11 pounds. Hope Paige feels better soon.
I didn't realize you were split, sorry to hear that.

Shan said...

Look at your big guy! He looks like Marie in the last pic, she makes that face. That's what we call her "smile" now. He's so sweet Tami:) And Paige is as always, beautiful. I need to know more about this Sonoma Diet you talked about on Michaelene's blog. I just realized that right now I only weigh about 12lbs less than I did when I had Marie! Yikes!