CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Where did these......

Awful bags under my eyes come from????? I am having a tough time pulling my Booty outta bed in the morning! The darker, cooler mornings make it tough to crawl out from under my soft , warm blankets! And by looks of my eyes, I am in need of some extra zzzzz's. Luckily for me it's FRIDAY!!! WHOO HOOO!!!
Bed time was very relaxing and calm last night! Hurray for that! Hoping it continues! She slept great, not getting up at all and I didn't have to wake her this morning! You do NOT wonna wake that girl up in thie morning! Here's to a beautiful weekend, the weather at 80 degrees could not get any nicer going in to Fall here in Colorado!

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

Change of Seasons, especially into Fall & Winter, are always finding me wishing for more sleepytime. Find some time for a few cat naps this weekend, sweetheart. Glad to hear things settled in your happy home with Paige last eve =)