CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jibber Jabber

Paige is falling into the sceam of Kindergarten. She loves the after school program, the Huskie Club! She tells me to make sure I pick her up late! HA! She is very full of energy and excited about it! She love PE, or Gym as we call it, every time I say PE, she says Mommy what it PE!
So I tell her it is Gym class.
The glasses are going over very well, which is a complete releif. The first 20-30 minutes were very rough! She cried and screamed and I know it took everything in her not to take them off and throw them across the room! It came close to that, but Scooby calmed her down and I think when she realized she could see better, she wanted to wear them. Has not been an issue since then! YAY!
We are headed to Holyoke tomorrow for Marie's service. Cannot wait to give that family hugs!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I am glad Paige is enjoying school. You give Shan a big hug and a kiss from me. Love you lots!