CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bad Evening

Paige was in a good mood when I picked her up from school. WE went home, ate and then headed to the park. Came home did her homework, which she finished great!
Then she wanted to do melt-a-beads, and then all HELL broke loose. She started to get frustrated becasue she was tired and thing weren't quite going the way she would have liked (melt-a-beads were falling over while she was putting new ones in). A huge tantrum broke loose, and that is how the rest of out night went. She calemd down and then the whole "BED" word came up and things continued to escalate. She kept saying she didn't know how to fall asleep. She has always fallen asleep by herself on her own in the past. After an hour of trying to get her in bed (I hate that word these days) I finally ended up sitting on her bed rubbing her back and running my fingures through her hair. Which was very relaxing for her, and for me!
I am now thinking she is maybe getting a little "over done" per say with school and the after school program she is in until I pick her up at 6P. So I have ordered this http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3951143
to help try and wind things down a bit.
Ohhh if only I had a crystal ball that went into her little mind!!!!
She was great again this morning, asked if it was a school day and after I said yes, she said YAY!!! Awesome!

No comments: