CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Normal"

I sit here in complete ahhhh, wanting to sit in a corner in tears.
Maybe I am being too sensitive, maybe over reacting......
What does the word "normal" mean to you? My child had a terminal illness, my child could
not walk, talk, eat, sit, laugh..............
My Child could.........melt my heart, taught me how to see his smile in his eyes, taught me life is more than pretending to be perfect, taught me an ever lasting love even though I cannot feel, touch or see him.............
My child was Nomal...................Normal to certain standard I guess that some might not have seen.......................... He looked healthy..............
Normal (My Definiton)
The way God made you..........................NORMAL

2 comments:

Holly said...

To me.. Normal is always changing.
Good Blog Momma! Keep your head up. It is how it is supposed to be ;)

Shan said...

Love this:)