CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Do

I have no style, well not much and I have pretty much had the same "Do" for a very long time.....Well OK my whole life. I did cut it shorter 1 time, but only to grow it back out.
I have an appt on Saturday and I am thinking maybe its time for a change. My hair has become very thin for some reason, I am loosing alot! Luckily I have, well had, thick hair. So if you want and read this before Saturday, please leave a note as to which of the below you like better or if you have any ideas for me!
For those who don't know, my hair is pretty long and all 1 length for the most part. (expect the nasty break offs that seem to be sticking straight up!) I personally like Kelly Monaco's best! If I were only that hot!


1 comment:

Shan said...

I like the bottom one, but that's just because I've hit a place where I've finally accepted that it's futile to fight with the waves (read odd cowlicks) that I have throughout my hair and think that style looks more low maintainance... then again, I too am sort of no style/wash and wear/anti makeup...