CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Sweet little girl!!

She is doing so good. She is having so much fun at school. Learning so much and maturing so much. I see how much she has grown, I watch her hop off, as she pushes her nervousnous to the side, and I watch the beauty in her step.
She is soo full of energy, life.
She has this camera she got for Christmas last year, just a cheap one, but it is girlie, with pink and purple swirls....... I told her she could have my old one ( my sister gave her old one, which is nicer than my old one) She came right out and said "No yours isn't Stylish!"
She has been "scared" to go to bed and we have battled this for over a month. It has come to an extreme that it never has before. Nothing I say or do helps in anyway. We have nightlights, music, white noise, we have talked about it and I even got her a Hannah Montana flashlight, still, nothing works. She isn't getting the sleep she needs and is waking alot at night since she is in my bed. She has never slept with me before...... last night I simply had to let her cry for a few minutes and realize that I was not going to give in. She did great. I went in after those few minutes and she said "I need to tell you a secret" she wispered in my ear "I miss Landon"
We talked about him.................she asked questions, I answered, she said I want everything of Landon's in my bed.... I grabbed all of his teddy's and his blankie and she slept, in her own bed, all night long, was the best nights sleep she has had in a long time!
My Sweet little girl!
I found that exaclty 1 year ago, this is my post form Landon's CB

September 16, 2008
I want to share today, as I am missing Landon so very much! God has a
message for me as I hurt so bad. I went to pick up mail today. I opened a card
from a friend that lost her daughter a little over a year ago. (Thankyou Lisa!!)
Her message to me was that "Your saddness is a sign of how much you loved
Landon". The other letter was from Hospice, I opened the letters that were
folded, I didn't even unfold the papers and this is what I read.

The agony is
so great... and yet I will stand it. Had I not loved so much I would not hurt so
much. But goodness knows I would not want to diminish that precious love By one
fraction of an ounce. I will hurt and I will be grateful to the hurt For it
bares witness to the depth of our meaning, And for that I will be eternally
grateful.

Shirley Holzer Jeffrey

No comments: