CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Doing the weekend DANCE!!! WHOOT WHOOT!

Oh How I love the weekends!!! Especially during the Fall season....
Laying under my warm, cozy blankets as long as Paige will allow me!
I have even figured out how to set my coffe pot to brew all on its own, so when I do pull my
lazy butt out of my covers, I can go poor a hot cup of coffee! Ahhh, the simple things in life!
No school today, Paige is spending the day at a friends house, hopefully being nice! She is very sweet, but when you get two 5 year old GIRLS together, you never know what might come of the day....
Paige has a cold, yucky cough, luckily no fever. We are in tomorrow morning for our flu shots!
Lovely, That means its gonna be a whiny, bribing morning, that's ok! I love it!
80 degrees with red/yellow and brown leaves...........I love fall!
And here's to a realxing time in the backyard finishing up Book 3 of the Twilight Sage!!! Who new vampires could be sooooooooo HOT!
Pretty close to McDreamy and McSteamy!!!!!! I love Grey's Anatomoy

1 comment:

Shan said...

You make me laugh:) Have a great weekend!