CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Auntie ME!!!

YAY! I am an Auntie again! Yip Yip! I soo wish I was there when sweet baby boy was born!
I have been for all my neices/nephews births and if not there, hours after birth! So this is tough, to be so far away and I hope to see him around Thanksgiving time!!!

In the mean time, Paige is definitely breaking in Kindergarten, yesterday, the nurse called and she had a migraine in the morning, they gave her motrin, let her lay down, then sent her off to lunch, where she spilled juice on herself and needed a change of clothes. I went to take her new pants and she was sleeping, she sat up and I asked her if she was ok to stay at school, (trying to talk her into it!!).
I put her down and she said, I am gonna throw up................and there it was all over the nurses office!! I guess that answered my question! Man we make a great impression :) She spent the afternoon in bed, woke about 330p, and was good as new. This morning, I woke up at 6A with a major, major migraine!!!! After taking yesterday off for her, I could not take more time for dear ME! After a few meds, I am feeling a bit better.
This Colorado weather change must be getting the best of both of us!

2 comments:

Jen said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! I read some of Landon's caringbridge page and so much of it sounds familiar.. I am so sorry for your loss. I went to look at your other blog and it said it was private, so I thought I would comment on this one.. =)

Michaelene said...

Congratulations on being an auntie!! Hooray for new life and the joy it brings =)
As for the Paige, gotta wonder if she really does suffer from migraines like her Mama? Could very well be; the headache and throw up part are very much connected.
Hope you guys are doing well, other than barometic pressure changes causing headaches ... love to you!