CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Relief..................Please

Paige needs relief from allergy/sinus swelling and headaches.
She was headache free for 2 months and now they are back full force. Started her on
Nasonex, well a spirited child and steroid use, not quite the mix you want!LOL
I took her off after 4 days, she had constant headaches and I read all the reviews again.
The stuff is supposed to work wonders. But the reported side effects are NOT anything I want to take a chance at Paige having. So I stopped. She tells me her head hurts when she looks down, so I know that the sinus's hurt, I am starting Zyrtec tomorrow along with White Flower, I will put some under her nose. I also bought a Vapor Plus and will run that for a few hours in her room at night. It has Eucalyptus, menthol and comphor vapors, that will hopefully help with the stuffines, in return help the poor girl to get some sleep!
The headaches, luckily are short lived and she is well on her way out the back door as soon as they ease!
AND can I just say---------------Kindergarten*********OMG already!

No comments: