CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thanking the Good Lord!

The CT came back completely normal! YES! YES! YES!~
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I was talking to some other parents last night, they did not know about Landon. So I shared his story, and he asked on a scale of 1-10 how do you think you are doing..... Well unless you have been here before, I guess you don't know 10 is impossilbe. My answer was a 5 or 6.
At least this week I am and I think that is pretty darn good!
I am also in contact with Hospice to get Paige in Therapy... May not be with hospice since there are other issues with divorce going on, but help is help and I think she would benefit. At the time of Landon's illness/passing she was only 4 and they say they are too small for art therapy/therapy in general....... She is 5 so now she is ready!

1 comment:

Shan said...

Whew! That's good news:) Hopefully the glasses help... little girl ones are so cute, they can get purple, Dora (of course at 5 she's wayyy to old for that now). Keep us posted and I can't wait to see first day pics on Monday!