CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nerves at ease

Paige is doing so much better the last 2 days, We drive up and drop off! She was hesitant yesterday and today she reached up gave me hugs and kisses, said BYE MOM and skipped off!
Soo grown up! Yesterday only 1 time she went in with a "headache" the nurse told her, I hon, your mom said not to give you motrin, but you can sure lay down for a bit. Paige said, I don't wonna lay day, what do you wonna do the nurse replied, Paige---I wonna go back to class!
YAY! The nurse said she didn't see her again all day! I have not heard from them today so far either! I think she is starting to ease into the big change! AHHH.............Feels good!
Her glasses are in, hoping to swing by to pick them up and she can wear them tomorrow!

On another subject, I am reading the BEST love story!!!! Nora roberts---The MacKade Brothers...
Next week I start the Twilight series**********I cannot wait!!

No comments: