CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Landon's first year in Heaven and random pics

Well Monday was the day, Landon's 1 year in Heaven. I wanted to post that day so that I could come here and look back on it and see how far I grow in the years to come. But I didn't have any words, none, Totally emotionless. My sister came and spent the weekend, we spent most of our time in the pool at my mom's apartment, kept really busy and I think that was all we could do, was keep busy. Monday (the day) we took flowers and balloons to the cemetary and let the balloons fly to Heaven. I feel like I have conqured alot in the last year, I look back and I cannot beleive it has been a year, it feels like last week, but then it feels like a hundred years
since I have held his sweet hand, kissed his sweet cheeks.








No comments: