CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kindergarten




Miss Paige was soo excited for her first day of school. She played on the playground with all of her friends while we waited for the bell to ring. She toar around in her new shoes. The bell rang, they lined up. I followed her in and gave her hugs and kisses and was on my way.
930A she was in the office with a headache. Just for a short time though, she enjoyed the day, well I had to pull her out at noon for her eye appt.
We picke dout her frmaes and of course the cutter was broke, so they had to be sent off and will take the rest of the week to get them back.
Day 2 Kindergarten, she awoke early 630A, excited to go, and of course we had to take a packed lunch. She saw a few of the other kids yeterday, so I told her she can take a packed lunch 2 times a week, but not everyday, after all, who has time to pack a lunch everyday!
We walked on to the playground, and.................all the excitement, must have stayed in the car...
She was full of anxiety and would not let go of my hand, we had her group of friends, following us all around and wanted soo much to play with her, but she had nothing to do with it.
The bell rang, she grabbed her backpack and lined up and wanted me to go in with her, I told her I had to stay outside and gave her hugs and kisses, told her she was just fine and watched her walk in............All I really wanted to do was grab onto her, hold her tight and take her for some ice cream! Oh if life were that easy!
Got a call from the school again at about 930a, back in the office with a headache..... I think alot of it is nerves, but I guess we will find that out when her glasses get here. There for a whole day today and then Huskie Club (after school program) until I pick her up at 6P. Poor thing has long days ahead of her!
I did get picks, just not a chance to post yet. Will soon though!

No comments: