CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fun Weekend

We had a really good weekend. Saturday the parade, Paige ahd a great time, and I forgot to take a candy bag. There were older kids all around us and they made sure they took care of Paige and gave alot of there candy to her as well and gave us a bag! It was great! And the most interesting thing in the parade for her, was the Cheerleaders! She wants to be a cheerleader for the Denver Broncos!!
Today I went school shopping, got all the things she will need. She has this little purple backpack and I told her this morning she could us it, her lip turned down, her arms crossed and the wine came out! She wanted a Jonas Brother's backpack, I told her I didn't know if they had any and she said yes they do, at Wallgreens! HA! Well. I did find one at Target and it was 50%, couldn't pass that up right! So she is a very happy little girl!
She did have a headache on Saturday, she told me her head hurt, I gave IB, then she said she felt dizzy (acted fine) then her head hurt worse, I also put the Wild Flower herbal oil on her forehead and under her nose. She laid on the couch for about an hour, didn't cry or complain about it. She got up after the hour and was 100% again!! I really think the Wild Flower helped alot! She slept good last night, and didn't get up till 745A. I think she slept good anyways, I know I did!
Today................no head ache, no irritability! I hope this spree of headaches is gone for a while again!
Tami

1 comment:

Shan said...

I hope the Zyrtec helps her soon! I've used it twice now to ward of ear infections for Josie, her inner ear swells instead of sinuses with allergies. Glad the parade was good (and so you don't feel bad, I ALWAYS forget the candy bad despite the best intentions)! We're hoping Paige's first day of Kindergarten is totally awesome:)