CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

CT

Paige's headaches have conitnued and she is having what she calls "dizzie" spells. They last only a few minutes. She is also frightened to go to bed. And she tosses, almost thrashes around in her sleep. She tells me she is having nightmares about fire. They had fire week at her daycare about 3 weeks ago and then to top it off, they had a fire drill. Which obviously sent her way over the edge and scare the you know what out of her. I have been doing my best to try and comfort her, reassure her that she will be just fine. Last night she actually slept in her bed all night. She was still scared to go to sleep, but stayed there all night, which is the first in close to a week. She does not want to go to daycare. But yesterday I was able to bribe her and get her in the door with little hesitation.
The doctor ordered a CT of her brain and sinus's. She still after being on Zyrtec has swollen/pale sinus's. So they want to rule out of course, tumors of the brain and structural problems with her sinus's. I do not have the results as of right now, but I just know in my heart they will come back just fine. They have to!
I really think that maybe this is stemming from increased anxiety. I mean after all in the last year, she has lost her little brother, parents are seperated, and now she is starting Kindergarten. Her headaches used to last a while and she would need to sleep and these are a bit different. She is really just taking a few minutes to recoop and better. And with the way she has slept lately, really who knows! Pray for perfect results on the CT's! I will update when I hear anything. Really other than the few "spells" a day, and night time scaryness, she is her same old rocker self!

No comments: