CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Glasses it is....

Can you hear me screaming?
She is excited to get them, however that might pass after week of wearing them.
Were going with, glasses are awesome and everyone who has them are major Hotties!
So hopefully this will help with the headaches and dizziness. She is cross eyed! Can you beleive
that, it runs in the family and can I just say.........NOT MY SIDE OF THE FAMILY!!!
Whew, feel better!

She is farsided and this could be why, I am brining home OTHER kids drawings at night. She probably is having a hard time writing, coloring because of the problem and also dizziness. I hadn't had her eyes checked before, because the headahce were very intermitent and would come and go, I figured if it was eye site, it would not go away. But so much for that concept.
Still don't have the CT back.............Praying all is well. Praying, Praying and praying more.

No comments: