CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Still waiting....

For results.
Today Paige goes to the eye doctor, will be interesting to see if she needs glasses, and if she does, please pray for my patience with trying to keep them on her!!! Oh I can already here it.
I hope she does not need them!
She is gearing up for the big day on Monday. Tonight is open house, that is if we make it back to town before they are done. Tomorrow morning she has her screening to see what she knows. I think there is more going on, but I cannot remember.....SO many things, I am horrible at writing these things down. I do write them down, but I foget where I write them.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Praying she's okay! I can't imagine keeping glasses on Josie... well, maybe she would. Just tell Paige I wear glasses, and you know, I totally rock and maybe she'll keep hers on ;) Thinking of you guys!