CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Spring Flowers?

Paige and I and Sugar have been playing tag out front for the last week or so in the evening. We have this big backyard with her playset, but she has wanted to be outfront. Well tonight as we were running and giggling, I glanced at a plant I have had for about 4 years. It has these white spring flowers, that really pop. The plant usually stays green the rest of the summer, but only blooms in very early spring. It has just a few white flowers! How beautiful is that!


We had a good weekend, went up to Estes for my nephew's Fall Festival at the church. It was a ton of fun. I got the duty of putting tattoos on the kids. It was a blast! Kids are soo cute and hilarious. Kim (my sister) spray painted and the other girls face painted. I think we were the most fun room!


1 comment:

Holly said...

SHE IS SOOO CUTE!! Have a good weekend!