CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Ahh, the SUN!!!!

Wow it was kind of a depressing, sad weekend. The weather was rainy, cloudy and dreary. And just when I think the whole grieving thing is under control..........There it goes again, it turns upside down. But I watched Landon's montage, listened to sad, heartwarming music, cried my eyes out, released some emotions and tension, prayed (alot) for a better day. Today the sun is shining it is warmer and my day is much better! Paige is loving preschool and actually wants to go in the mornings, she is excited for gymnastics tonight!! She has been staying away from the TV, she actually made the letter A, is "reading" books to her "class". I found a really good book here at the house that hospice had brought out about dying, she actually let me read it I think it helped!!
We played lots of tag and hide and seek, and enjoyed our time this weekend, even though it was difficult to push and make it through the day, it was still a very amazing day listening to her laugh and play! Today she asked me to rake the leaves in the front yard and so I did. She had tons of fun jumping in the leaves!





































I got ahead of myself last month, thinking Landon went to Children's in Sept, but it was October, October 21 to be exact, here are a few pics taken before he stopped eating and ended up at Children's. He was almost 4.5 months old.

2 comments:

Shan said...

You're not alone, the date is fast approaching for us too. I'm having a really hard time with October 16 this year. It's impossible not to think back to where we were, how we didn't know, what I used to be like, etc.

I feel like the ground is shaking all over again, because literally, that day, my world turned upside down.

We'll just have to lean on each other this coming week, call me if you need to!

Holly said...

I am so glad in this world I have "met" you and Shan. And have the oppurtunity to "know" Landon and Marie. In that, I am so glad you and Shan have one another.
I loved looking at the pictures of Paige jumping in the leaves, she looks thrilled! The pictures of Landon are angelic. :)
Love you Momma!