CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Encounter

Just before leaving the house today, I remembered, well I guess as I walked through the kitchen he was staring at me through the sliding door, I forgot to feed Harley. So I put my purse down, tell Paige I will be right back in. Make my journey into the garage. I always kick the plastic bin before I reach in to scoop out the dog food. I kick hoping if there is something in or around it, it will run off. So I pull the lid off the bin, not really looking, I stick my hand down to pick the scoop up and I turn my head down to look at what I was doing....................................There is a mouse in the scoop!!!!!!!!! Yes very close to my hand. I don't remember it much, but I do know I threw the lid and screamed as loud as I could and frantically opened the door to get back inside and slammed the door as fast as I could, as if this tiny little mouse was chasing me! LMAO! Now what do I do. My poor dog......He was sooo confused, I'm sure, and hungry! I did not go back out there, are you kidding me! I never want to go back out there ever again.
Now I have to think of a plan of action, cause obviousy the dog has to be fed somehow. UGH!!

1 comment:

Angel said...

You are so cute!! That is exactly what I would have done. :-)