CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pics

I showed her the picture of her sleeping, it looks like the lights are on, but it is just the flash. Well she saw the pic yesterday morning and then last night before bed she said "Mommy, make sure you shut the lights off after your done taking my picture tonight"

The other thing is, she will not and never has worn a winter hat, for some reason she likes this one, let's see how she likes it when it comes time to having to wear it!


2 comments:

Shan said...

Sooo cute:) That photo of her and Landon is precious too! I hope you guys are having a good week, I'm going to *try* to call you this weekend!

Holly said...

That's so sweet.. Turn off those lights mom! I love sneaking in and taking pictures of the kids when they are sleeping. They are so cute, but even sweeter when they are sleeping. :) LOL, it's the only time they are slow enough that I can catch that angelic picture.
I love that you included the sweet picture of Landon.
Bless you all this weekend.