CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Learn to Listen!! OOPPSS

Ok, So we are driving in the car to Preschool this morning. Paige is talking 100 miles per minute. I am off in a different world not really hearing what she is saying but responding with a UhHu, yep. We went on like that for a while, then after one of my UhHu, yeps, she very excitedly says REALLY!!! It caught my attnetion and I said in a low voice, uhhu, She replies with this. "Oh Yeah I get a puppy for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was in shock, I really did not know what to say, I couldn't say oh sweetie I wasn't really listening to what you were saying!!!
Her birthday is not until April, so maybe she will not remember, right????

1 comment:

Holly said...

Sounds to me like you need to get a puppy.. you know it might give her something new to talk about without even realizing :) Sounds to me like a puppy is just what Paige needs.