CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

PRE-SCHOOL

Well, Paige started pre-school today. Same place as she has gone in the past, but it felt like it was the first time I had ever taken her. She was a little leary at first and made me pick her up but she got down quickly and one of the teacher took her hand and wisked her away. She had lots of fun!! She has always had difficutly with the older kids, not quite sure why. So to ease her mind I told her all the older kids were going to be in Kindergarten. Well, wouldn't you know, there were some older kids there. First thing in the car..... "Mommy you told me the older kids were supposed to be in kindergarten.....and there not!!" OOOPPPSS!! I guess maybe some of the kids didn't meet the deadline or maybe there parents held them back. She now says she does not like boys. I told her that is OK!! She had lots of fun today!! She was wiped come 730P. We kept fairly busy for the most part! She gave me a big hug and said that one's from Landon! How sweet is she!!

3 comments:

Michaelene said...

Yaaaay Paige! We're so glad to hear that your first day of preschool was so good, sweetheart. And so glad to hear that Paige is feeling all better - the gunk was going around here, too!
Hope you guys are doing ok, my thoughts are always with you.

Holly said...

Sweet girl! You tell her that I don't like boys either! LOL
I love that she gave you a hug from Landon. What an angel! ;)

Shan said...

She is too funny! Glad the first day went well!