CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Different

Wow, life is soo different. I feel soo different, I have lost a part of myself but gained this whole new person. Landon is now a part of my heart and my angel watching over us. I just don't know any other word to discribe how I feel right now except for LOST. I have this freedom that feels good but freedom that I wish I didn't have, but how can I wish my boy back when he was not healthy. So all these thoughts go around in my hear, and I hope with time this new normal is easier to deal with.
Tonight I have my sisters kids, Abby and Bailey and Paige. Yes this was my idea. I have not been able to do this in a long time and I wanted to have all of them hear. They swam, went to the park, had baths and are having fruit before bed. They have kept me busy and my mind of off things.
Saturday we are taking the kids to the parade for the Ault Fall Festival and then Landon's very first nurse is taking the kids for the day and night so that we can have a girls night out. This night was planned a month ago and originally they were going to come here for a few hours for us to go out and watch Landon as well. We figured instead of canceling, that we all need some time out having some fun.
Looking through my blog, nowhere on this entire page is there a picture and I don't like that. So I have posted a few of my faves






2 comments:

Shan said...

I love Paige's smile! Lots and lots of pictures, it's beautiful:) I wondered if you guys did balloons at all... I'm glad you did.

Have a fun girls night out! If anyone deserved to dring one too many and dance on a table it's you:)

Enjoy!!!

Holly said...

I love the ballons. I love the pony ride picture.
I am thinking of you. You are wonderful. Enjoy the girls and have fun.