CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Crazy Days

Things have been soo very busy. Paige has been pretty sick. runny nose, cough, hoarse, weird rash on her arms. She and her cousins stayed at our wonderful friends (Landon's first nurse)
she fell down a few stairs, fell out of the van, and got stung by at least 15 mosquitos, which are welted the size of half a golf ball. Poor girl. She got home about 4P and has been sleeping in her bed since about 430P. I felt bad for sending her being so very exhausted and sick, but I knew she would play like crazy. Which she did but she also took it easy!! She made lots of memories!!
I soo hope that she is all better when she wakes up in the morning.
We had a lot of fun last night, nothing to wild and crazy but some good girl outing time!!
Today marks 2 weeks since Landon's passing. I miss him soo much!!
I am doing as good as I can. Paige all in all, other than the health issues, is doing well too. She also misses her little brother, but she also knows he is in such a special place right now!
My neice is having surgery on Wed. so we are headed up to Estes to stay a few nights. My niece was born with a hemagioma on her eye and they are doing a bit of reconstructive surgery. Trying to get rid of some of the scarring. She is an amazing little girl!!

2 comments:

Michaelene said...

WOW! Poor little Paige =( Sounds like she's just gotten put through the ringer...Glad she had a good time and glad you got to get out for a girls night!
I can't imagine how much you must miss Landon ... we're still praying, honey. Godspeed to Estes and back home, hoping and praying all goes well.

Holly said...

Poor little girl! Give her a hug and a kiss from me!! Hope your week is boring and relaxing.. ;)