CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ahhh........Sweet signs

I went to the cemetery today. There was another fresh site close to Landon's site. I did not know which site was his. I have only been 1 time his passing 3 weeks ago. One was covered in grass the other mud. I remebered there had been grass, but we have had alot of rain and who knows, maybe it was not growing and they took it off to replace it. Landon's Aunt and cousins had been out and she called and questioned it, they left before I got there. I walked to the muddy one and looked at it for a while, then I walked to the one that had the grass, as I knelt down beside it, a little baby toad jumped out of a hole. That made it easy to know which was Landon's. Like a toad jumping out of his pocket!
Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep
Do not stand at my grave and weep I am not there;
I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there;
I did not die.
-Mary Frye

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

The baby toad jumping out made my heart smile ;) Landon is such a boy sending you love filled signs like toads ... the fun he must be having!