CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

1 MONTH

1 month, Oh my gosh, it feels as if it has been 1 day, but yet 1 year. Does that even make sense? It seems the longer I go not seeing my sweet Angel, the more difficult it is to get through the day.
I find myself bored, I always said if I was to stay at home, I would find something to do. But we go to the park, the store, out back to play. I find myself constantly trying to stay busy, though I am never satisfied. There is peice of my life missing. It will take some getting used to. I am scared to look at pictures or videos of Landon, but I make myself. I feel as though if I do not, it will all become too distant and not a part of me. What would I ever do without my rock, Paige. She keeps me going! Her sweetness and innosence is unbeleivable!

I know that Landon is in the hands of the Lord. I think of that all the time. I know that he is in everything beautiful thing that I see. I love that, that makes me feel soo much closer to him!

We went to see Shan, Luke, Josie and Marie. It was soo nice! Marie is as sweet as can be and to just hold her hand was soo awesome. Josie and Paige had a good time. I soo hope they will have a great connection and can help each other out through all of this!!

So in closing, I want to include a picture I took on the way home from Holyoke...BTW--It is a beautiful, peaceful drive. I took this picture holding my camera out the window...... BAD thing to do with Paige watching me.... She asked to have my camera (not thinking about it) I handed it back to her........Then she asked me to roll her window down....... (again not putting 2 & 2 together) I did so................I turned around just in time to catch her trying to take pictures out the window...........YIKES!!!

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Absolutely beautiful picture! I can only imagine how hard it is. My heart goes out! I am praying for you all the time! I pray that every day, God will bring peace to your heart and hold you close. Hugs! -Mindy

Holly said...

Beautiful picture- I love that you are seeing Landon in the beauty around you. I am sorry you are hurting but I know it is part of the process. I love that you went to see Marie, Josie, and Shan- how fun. I am sure the girls had a fun time together. I love you momma. You know my number if you need anything, or just want to talk, call me. :)