CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Sass and Vinegar

That is what my sweet little girl is full of these days! She has such a grown up little attitude. Full of love, life, laughter, and so much fickin sass! I was down stairs ironing my shirt this morning, she was up watching cartoons, when the phone rang. I yelled up and asked her to answer it. I was shocked whne she actually did, usually it goes in one ear and out the other. I heard her talking and yelled "Who Is it?" She yelled It's not for you, It's my dad, -- full of sass!
I went home the other night with her Broncos Cheerleading outfit. I thought she would be soo excited. Well I got the complete opposite reaction. She crossed her arms, stomped her foot and began to cry..... "That's not what I wanted......." Oh my! So she refused to wear it! I am not sure what she thought a Broncos Cheerleader was, but obviously the outfit was not right! She watches Imagination Movers, and I don't know.... Is there a monkey on that show? That's what she wants to be for Halloween...........A MONKEY! Ok cheerleader! Whatever you say!
We are going to maybe get her ears peirced this weekend. I made the mistake of telling her they take the gun and pierce your ears with it...... OOPPS! I meant a ear piercing gun/device thingy! So she thinks she is gonna get shot in the ear! Tough to explain to a 5 year imagination how they peirce your ears! I am not real sure if she will actually go through with this! We'll see.

Mission for the weekend................Find a Monkey Costume--LOL!



1 comment:

Michaelene said...

So funny!!
Go online to Disney.com - find the Imagination Movers and you'll find the monkey there. You'll at least have a mental picture of what you're looking for with all the crap out there ;o)
Any idea where I can find a zombie skater? Ridiculoussssss!!