CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Cold, Feverish weekend

I picked Paige up from School about 6p on Friday, they were in gym playing around. She saw me and ran over and jumped on me and went almost completely limp with her head on my shoulder. I asked her if she was ok and she said, I am just really tired. I took her out to get a drink of water, she was sooo weak feeling. The after school teacher said she had been acting fine and they were running all over. I took her home and she had a 100.7 temp....that quickly jumped to 101.5, I gave her motin right away, she wanted to go straight to bed, but I wanted her where I could see her. So she layed on the couch, of course the moting kicked in, although her temp did not drop too much, she felt better. The fever lasted through Saturday night. I put her to bed and it broke. She complains of a soar throat, but she has been without a fever since Sat night, so off to school she went today. It snowed again this weekend and barely topped 30 degrees, so we stayed home all weekend in our jammies! Felt good. We did make it out for a quick snowball fight yesterday.
Last night we watched her favorite show, Extreme Home Makeover. She was a bit sad afterwards, seeing a family of 13 brothers, sisters, cousins all in the same house. It is just her and I and she was sad that her brother is not physically in her life. She said "I just wanted Landon to grow" breaks my heart!!! She said she would feel safer if Landon was with us and I told her he was watching over her every move and she was very safe with her little Angel!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh poor thing.. Its so rough on them.. my son randomly brings up what Ella would be doing..its so heartbreaking.. hugs to you both!