CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Better Day

Today, I am at work with my sweet girl. She did not have school today, so I brought her to work with me until my mom picks up after we all go to lunch! Now that's a good Friday! Today I take inspiration (as usual) from Nie Nie's blog! What love her and Mr Neilson have for each other and the strength they share! I envy the love they have for each other!
The sun is shining and it is supposed to be a beautiful weekend. I am hoping to get some time outside, sitting and reading book 4 of the Twilight series. The 4th and final! I am very excited to see where this story goes!
Thanks for all of your prayers this last week, it has been stressful, strength only goes so far before it hits like a Mack Truck at some point.
I am soo blessed with such great family and friends!
I will go in on November 2 to see the surgeon and biopsy whatever is in my armpits.


1 comment:

Jen said...

I am soo glad to read this :) and what a great friday.. YOU ARE GOING TO LOOOOVE breaking dawn!! I hope you have a peaceful and relaxing weekend.. you deserve it! hugs!