CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Enough Already............

UPDATE--Blood Tests came back NORMAL!!! WHOOT WHOOT! See what tomorrow's mammo brings!

****************************
I went to the Doctor a few months back because I had a lump under my right armpit. He said he didn't think it was anything serious, but to give it 45 days and if it grew or did not go away to go back in. It has gotten bigger and I now also have a lump under my left armpit. I had another appointment today to check it out again. He said it has definitely changed and said the left one was very noticeable. He did a breast exam and I have fibroid cysts, which I have always been told. So he is sending me for a mammogram to make sure none of the cysts are anything to worry about. I had labs drawn to check my white cells. UGH!!!! Can I please have a break!
I was feeling good, although a bit worried as I walked in, I really thought he was gonna say oh, they are just cysts and not to worry, we'll take em out biopsy just to be safe and be done with it! I wasn't feeling so sure when I walked out! Please pray this is just nothing as I think it most likely is---Nothing! The mammogram is Wednesday! I am 33, I really thought I didn't have to have one of those nasty things for a good 7 years or so!



2 comments:

Angel said...

I will pray that it is nothing. I am so sorry you have to deal with all of this stress. I agree Enough Already!!

I will send every good vibe I have your way.

Love you!

Jen said...

oh Tami... I am praying it turns out to be nothing!!! I always tell myself, things HAVE to get better.. and they will :) HUGS!