CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Its Snowing...........

It is snowing here in CO, very pretty with the colorful trees.
I guess this means Summer is officially OVER...
That means, putting alot of puzzles together.......getting Paige to bed........and sitting on the heating pad while I watch my favorite TV shows, before I snoooooozzzzzz on the couch.
I must say the fall lineup with new shows has proven to be much better then past years.
Saturday night I watched Trauma..........WOW! The first 15 minutes I almost fell off the couch it was packed with drama and action!
And Cougar Town is hilarious!!! I just have to find time for dishes, laundry, vacuuming, yoga................
I need to boost my energy as fall/snow has me a bit lazy!

Paige is doing great! Loving school, no migraine for a week, I did give her motrin this morning as we had a 30 degree temp drop.........just in case!
She loves putting together puzzles and in fact other than a bit of homework and a quick episode of Handy Manny, that is about all we have been doing.
And of course it is fire safety week, uugghh! Not good for a child who is terrified of fire........bedtime was a bit of a struggle, but I bribed with candy and it worked, so croosing my fingures it continues to work, I do not want another month of not going to bed cause we're too scared!

No comments: