CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer bummers!

Had scratchy throat yesterday, today it is full blown pain and yucky sinus's. I hope today is the worst of it. Paige's class in the last week has had, Fever, nasty coughs, pink eye, strep throat, and stomach flu. Wew, that is tough! Paige had a bit of a fever a few weekends ago, she does have a bit of a cough and runny nose, but nothing more than a usual allergy season would bring.
So luckily that is all we got out of it. Hopefully this will be the end of it for a while. I am a bit worried about Kindergarden, different kids, different germs. YUK!
Other than Swimming, Riding bikes, mosquito bites, numerous trips to the parks, Absolutely nothing is new here. My work is very slow, which calls for very long days.
Paige is up in Estes with my mom and dad at my sisters.
And for anybody who wants to look, the website for Landon's Hope 2010 is up and running, I am taking a bit of a break from it all, but come another few weeks, I am going full swing to make this bigger than the last!
www.umdf.org/landonshope

No comments: