CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Head in the Clouds

Oh, that is soo how I feel today, I thought this yucky cold was going away, then last night it took a turn. My nose started running/yet I felt dry and stuffed up. I coughed well into the 1am hour and woke up to go to the bathrooma few times as I wiped the goop from my eyes.
Luckily my dad called about 750a and woke us up. I jumped in the shower and woke Paige up and got ready to go, of course she has to be at school prior to 830a to get breakfast there, which is a the only way she will have it these days. So we were out of the house by 815A and on our way. Good thing I am far from "high maintenance". But everything happened so fast and i felt sooo horrible! I went back to Urgent care and am now on an antibiotic for a sinus infection, eye drops for my goopy eyes and a steroid nasal spray. I am soo ready to feel better, I am exhausted.
Still no sign of Sugar, I called the Town Hall today and they have had numerous cases of missing Cats in the last few weeks, said they have had numerous coyote and wolf sightings. Poor Sugar!
Paige had a headache yesterday, I was able to give her Tylenol and Motrin, she slept for a good 30-45 minutes and was good as new. I am going to start giving her Zyrtec at night time and see if that helps, not only with the headahce but the allergies. She has not had a headache for about 2 months, so hopefully they will stay away!

No comments: