CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Recovering and Lost Sugar..............

Wow, I am finally feeling a bit better form what has been the WORST ever soar throat. I have had strep a few times and soar throats, but his is the WORST soar throat I have ever had in my life! I pray that Paige does not get this! Strep test was negative, I did get a decongestant with Codeine. Wouldn't you know, Codeine has the exact opposite effect on me than it is supposed to. Codiene makes me WIRED! So I took it the first night, releived none of the pain and I was up till well after 2a. Finally fell asleep, waking every 20-30 minutes and then Paige decides to get up at 530A. She has no gotten up this early in forever! So needless to say I started the day with my Codeine, I knew I could count on that and a few cups of coffee to get me going. Thanks to my dad, he came and mowed my yard and changed the oil in my car and hung with Paige for a bit!
Feeling better, AAAHHH!! So nice.
Sugar (cat) is missing. Not sure where she might be, maybe in a coyotee's tummy or maybe someone took her. But she has been gone for 2 days, this has never happened before. So Long SUGAR D BUGAR!

No comments: