CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It worked

So the whole Bribing thing worked, she is now wearing all those cute shorts, well most of them anyways, and it is a thing of the past. If she forgets about our little deal, I simply remind her and that is the end of it!
It has been a pretty slow few weeks. She is not in any sports other than her ballet at school. I think she got a bit burned out at swim lessons this spring, so we are taking a break from that.
She is spashing around in her littler pool and having lots of fun with it and goign to the park. She is tackling a few things at the park that she had been afraid of a few months ago. And I think maybe she is going through some sort of growth spurt. For dinner she had.
Hotdog/green beans
Strawberry breakfast bar
about 15 crackers
4 slices of summer sausage
and then another hot dog.
This was all between 6p-8p. Yikes, that really is about a whole days worth of eating! That is all heard last night, "Mommy' I'm hungry"!
Being home the last few weekends, I tackled all of my weeds, yes all of them! My yard looks great! I did have some down time as Paige has spent some time with her dad the last few weekends, So I was BORED! I sat in the sun and read, cleaned, and back and forth!
And we do not ahve any big plans for the 4th. Fireworks at 930p-10p, is kinda late for a kiddo who is tucked in nice and sound by 830p. But, we'll see.
Happy 4th and be safe!

4 comments:

Michaelene said...

When you're a parent, bribery is not a bad thing! Sometimes, I can even get the Garbear to eat brussel sprouts if ice cream will follow ;o)
sounds like a productive time at your house! But, please, PLEASE don't tell me what you're reading ... LOL!
I did, however, just finish "Into Thin Air" by Krakauer - it was fabulously written. Heartwrenching and sometimes just horrifying, but very well written.
Love & hugs!

Holly said...

Busy mommy! I gotta catch up on all my blogging buddies!! Love you and glad to hear you are doing well. Love you girl!

Michaelene said...

Stop by my blog (June 9thish) I left you an award!!!
happy 4th of July

Shan said...

Happy 4th to you too (and just so you don't feel bad, I bribe too!)

So much catching up to do, glad you guys are good!