CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Paige's Kindergarten questions

She is getting soo excited to start kindergaten.
This morning she asked what they would eat for lunch, I told her they would have a few options and that she could choose what she wanted, I also said she would have an option for regular milk or chocolate milk. Her eyes got really big and she said CHOCOLATE MILK !
Then she asked if she HAD to wear a watch in Kindergarten, I told her it was not required, She said What does required mean. So I exlanined the word to her. She asked how she had to write in Kindergarten and I told her the same way she writes and they will practice. She is so funny.
Oh to be a kid!

1 comment:

Shan said...

Cute is right, oh to be 5 again! Thinking of you, let me know if you need ANYTHING!