CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend

We had a seemingly busy weekend, kind of boring, which is strange considering we didn't have a whole lot of down time. Saturday we helped my mom and dad move some things into her apartment in Loveland. She is working at the Loveland hospital now. So that will be nice, closer than Estes! Then we came home, met her new friends at the park, cleaned up and went to church..

Today was slow and hard to keep my mind content... I am having a how did this all happen sort of few days,,,,,UGH!

We went to the park a few times earlier, didn't stay long. First time she was bored cause she was the only one there, and second time she had to poo! So we came home and hung out for a few hours, then I watered the trees and flowers and we ate dinner and back up to the park we went..... Actually I think we were there 4 times today......Single parenting is challenging ........I think if I here a WHAT? a few more times, ALL of my hair will be grey...not just some of it! We had fun though! She had a happy plate for dinner and I did a little happy jig.........She laughed and said, you should do that more often!!!!!!! LMAO! So I guess I will!

So am I the only one that looses a ton of hair this time of year??? Lucikly I have very thick hair or I would really be in trouble!

3 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Hey girl! Isn't it great when you have to leave the park to poo? We so understand!!! :) Talk to you soon! -mindy

Shan said...

My hair isn't falling out, but I am noticing more grey... I'll call them highlights:) We always leave the park to potty, even if it's just to pee! The park restroom gives me the willies, it's nasty, only has cold running water, and well... who knows what goes on in there? I have a very active imagination!

I can't imagine where you are, but I too have those "how did we all get here" days too... Sometimes reality is still hard to process... I love that you took her to the park 4 times though! You are a wonderful, patient mom!

Holly said...

You are so funny. I can't imagine walking in your shoes but I just thought of the song "the sun will come out tomorrow so you gotta hang on till tomorrow" I don't know- silly but it popped into my mind, so do your happy jig and sing that song to Paige, she'll love it!