CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall Colors!

Wow things are really changing color around here. Hoping to get out this weekend and see some beautuful fall foliage............

Well, Paige wanted to watch Hannah, so I turned it on, when the theme song started, she jumped off the couch and did a little shaking of her booty and turned to me and said "Come'on girlfriend"!! She is hilarious..............

She had a preschool screening, eyes and hearing checked, everything checked out good!! That is a relief, I was beginning to wonder if her LOUD voice had anything to do with bad hearing..... Obviously she just likes to talk really LOUD!

She is doing really good with her full days at preschool/daycare, and is coming home talking about new friends, not the same friends she has had there for a few years. That is good! So the days I work, consist of leaving at 830A, picking her aound 545P, racing home to have some dinner to make it to the park. We spend 30-45 minutes there and rush home for bath and bed!

I have started my diet back up! I have also started my 3-5 minute workout.......Funny, I know! That is all I have time for or want for right now. I really need to walk or do something to stretch my body. I ache when I get out of bed, maybe that just happens when you are 32... I don't know.

But I lost 3 lbs this week and I feel really good! Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shan said...

Ooohhhh, you have Rob Zombie! That takes me right back to college! I listened to the whole song! The first time I rode in Luke's pickup (back in junior college days before I realized what a catch he was, or really noticed him at all) I remember he was listening to Rob Zombie driving far too fast on a tiny country road.... there may have been alcohol involved. *sigh* these are things I will never tell Josie!

Anyway, I love the pics! Paige is too cute:) I'm so glad you "girlfriends" are doing good, I think of you all the time!

Holly said...

You look great! Glad Paige's health check up was good... those girls and their loud voices!! :)