CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Days sliding by

We have had a busy few days. Kim's 31st B-day and Abby's 7th B-day. WE spent our weekend up in Estes. It was loads of fun. We swam at the Stanley both days, Paige loves to swim! She wears her water wings and she constantly is getting out to jump in. They played alot on the tire swing, Paige loves this almost as much as she does swimming. She is taking in everything in life and is dealing with the loss of her brother as well as a 4 year old knows how to. She brings him up a few times a day, usually enough to say she misses him. We give hugs and move onto to the next thing in her life might be at that time.
Life goes by soo fast. Abby is going to be 7 tomorrow. I cannot beleive that 7 years have gone by. It seems like yesterday that I was going up on the weekends to take care of her while Kim worked. Abby could not go to daycare because of her hemangioma on her eye, so I watched her on the weekends. She was my life, I loved seeing her and spending time with her and still do. She is amazing. We looked at pics from when she was a baby and a toddler and I can bareley remember her being soo small. I look at Paige's baby pics and it is the same, time goes by way too fast! I wish that you could pause the wonderful moments in life!
I missed Landon tons this weekend, although I knew his spirit was constantly with us. I went to the cemetery today to water the flowers and say prayers. After I was done with my prayers I looked up to the sky to really feel the moment. I felt the cool air flow through my hair and looked into the prettiest blue sky and after a few moments a very easy flowing bird, with beautiful soaring wings appeared and flew right over the top of me and into the distance. It was beautiful.

2 comments:

Shan said...

Look at his "smunchy"** little face Tam, he is too cute! I'm glad you keep posting pictures of him, and Paige too:) Glad you had a good weekend! We're thinking of you guys always!

**"smunchy" is our word to describe things that are too cute, cuddly, kissable, and downright too good for words. Landon is definitely smunchy!

Michaelene said...

Hey honey! Thanks for posting an update to let everyone know how you're doing. I'm glad to hear that you guys are getting out and about so much these days.

Great pictures! Both of your babies are so precious. Gentle hugs ... Prayers, too.