CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Breakfast.....

Paige is not a big breakfast eater, she just does not want anything. Things I have tried.....
Oatmeal
Eggs
Cereal
Toast plain
Toast with Peanut butter/Jelly
Breakfast Bars
Breakfast Tacitos
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Fruit
Granola mix
Bacon---That worked for a while
Ham

I have had it with trying to get her to eat things for breakfast........
The Only thing she will eat for breakfast
Bologna with a bit of cheese and fruit on her plate..and a bit of orange juice to drink with it!

I figure it works....... She is in such a better mood in the mornings!!

3 comments:

Michaelene said...

I am not a big breakfasty type of person, either. I'd rather have leftover pasta, pizza, steak, whatever rather than "breakfast". As long as she's eating something - that's what counts, Mamacita! Hope you guys are having a good week thus far! My love and hugs...

Shan said...

Too funny! Maybe we can get Paige to tell Josie that cheese is okay to eat? Jo will only eat it melted...

I think that's a pretty well rounded breakfast! She cracks me up!

Holly said...

Sophia told me yesterday that she wanted "pickled okra and cha cha milk" for breakfast. Maybe Paige would like that. :)