CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Whole Heart






Ok, I am jotting this down, I have been feeling this way for a while and when things get really rough.

My heart feels whole. Is it possible to actual feel your heart.

I feel mine. Mine feels very good. It feels happy and healthy. I have been completely blessed to have my family. I have a mother like no one else has. She does anything and everything possible. She is absolutely amazing. I have 2 sisters who support me in everything I do.

They bring me up when I am down and make me have fun and laugh and forget about all the problems. I have 2 beautiful children. Paige who is unbeleivably srong and independent (yet dependent), she loves to have fun, she loves to dance and swim. When I watch her play and swing soo freely, I watch the wind blow through her hair and I feel the innosence she has and love for life. Landon is amazing, he is the strength in himself. He endures so much and yet loves to be held and listen to his sister's freedom....He has made my heart whole. I have never felt a whole heart before, I don't beleive. My heart is whole 100% whole. I am blessed from God that I have been given such strength not only in myself but in my family.


No comments: