CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Starbursts

Ok, While I am playing around on here in between giving meds and dinner, late dinner. Paige has a "Happy Plate" so she wants a treat. The only thing sweet in the house are Starbusrts. Ok, easy thing to hand to her and go, not quite. Who would have ever thought of putting starbursts in the microwave. My dad!! He did it for her a few months ago, I thought oh, she'll never remember that. WRONG!! I have to unwrap them, put them each in the microwave for 10 seconds. Any shorter, "It's not right" and longer "It's not right". TOO FUNNY!

BTW, They are camping out again, trying for an all nighter! This time they got the little grill thing out and are going to roast marshmellows.
As for me, you guessed it. Barcardi limon and sprite. Only 1 though, Landon has been sleeping since 5P, that is not very usual for him, so not sure what the night will bring!

No comments: