CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sweet Jasper

My heart is absolutely broken. Little Jasper has passed and gone to be with Jesus. He has made it "Home". I am at work and I cannot even think straight. I picked up the update on his CB, and I read it 10 times before I actually beleived I was reading it right. I am shook. I am scared. IJust last week I was emailing his mommy and were exchangin info. When I read it and wanted to run into the back room and call Shan and cry my eyes out. But I had to just sit here and try control myself. Jasper went comfortably and in bed between mommy and daddy. I pray that Landon goes as peaceful. May you be in peace Jasper!

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Hi. I am so sorry for this happening! I hadn't gotten to know Jasper or his family. I read about it on Shan's blog and went right over to read the story. My heart aches for any one in the loss of a child ESPECIALLY to this awful disease. I will pray for all of you who were close! -Mindy